Wednesday, September 21, 2016

NCT Dream - Chewing Gum



I really fucking hate this song. I tried listening to it three weeks ago when it came out, but I was so traumatized that I gave up after 30 seconds. Knowing that I had to spread the word about how awful this song is, three weeks later I'm listening to this song the whole way through. Can I make it?




I don't care if this offends you gay people, but the only way to really describe the song and music video: it's a faggoty song made by faggots for faggots. There's not one redeeming feature about this song. I just feel like I need a long, cold shower to recover from this shit.

This song and MV are so fucking gay I feel like I need to jack it to a lesbian JAV to counter act all the gay vibes I got from this shit.

DO NOT WATCH THIS MV IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR SANITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment